Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lovely Barbecue in the Beach

Hi again, On the last weekend I went to the beach with my friends. We went in a big group and for that we rented a family car. This beach is south of Adelaide and it tooks about one hour to get there.

We chose a nice place in a small hill to watch the sea waves. After about hour we started to prepair for the lunch. We had a barbecue, we cooked a lamb meet and chicken. We had nice and delicious lunch while watching the sea waves broken on the hill side.

Then, I went for a walk on the beach, and I tried to get into the sea water, but it was very cold. Near sunset, the weather started to become colder, my friend made some tea to make us feel warmer. I drank the tea while I was watching the sunset, it was great view. I kept watching until the sun disappeared over the horizon. There was some people swimming and had a waves riding, I hope to try that kind of sport.



Here are the Pictures for the sea and the sunset:





1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi Ismail
What great photos! You certainly seem to have a good eye for taking good shots. The photos also a good record of your adventures in Adelaide. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the comments in my blog.